Why Learn To Unicycle?
- Builds A Healthy Core
- Fights Obesity
- Gives Kids A Fun alternative to stay off the street
- No argument. It’s incredibly fun, whatever level you are at.
- It’s self motivating. You notice an improvement every time you ride.
- It’s a great way to stay fit by strengthening your core muscles and cardiovascular system.
- Unicycling improves balance and coordination enhances everything else you do in life.
- It’s a family activity that allows Moms, Dads, and kids to all have fun together.
- Unicycles are easy to transport and take up little storage room (Which works out great, as you will soon have many you need to store!)
- Unlike a bicycle, there are very few moving parts to break or have to take care of.
- While it doesn’t look like it to the non-rider, unicycling is very safe. Due to the low speeds, and control mastered very early on, it is much safer than bicycling, skateboarding, inline skating, etc…
- A global sense of unity between riders. Traveling across the country, and even the world, just to ride with other groups of unicyclists is quite common, and everyone always comes home happy
Copyright 2012 Just One Wheel, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Website and Hosting by Round Circle Media